Grilled Chicken Marinate
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup olive oil (maybe more)
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Some fresh herbs (if you have them)
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 or 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate chicken in olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and herbs, for at least 1 hour and up to a day in advance. Oil pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes and turn skin side up. Bake for 10 more minutes. To make the glaze, add mustard, honey, and oil in a bowl in that order, whisk, add salt and pepper, whisk some more. Apply glaze with brush or spoon and broil for 5 minutes.
- Take out and let rest for a second, and make sure you save all those delicious, lemony, chicken juices that collected in the pan.